Gobblers Only: One a day; five during combined fall and spring.
NOTE: Spring turkey season will be delayed for research purposes on the following WMAs. The delayed season will run March 23 to April 30, 2019.
- Barbour, J.D. Martin-Skyline, Hollins, Oakmulgee, Lowndes, Choccolocco, and Perdido River.
SPRING SEASON (DECOYS PERMITTED)
Zone 1: March 16 – April 30
Counties: Autauga, Baldwin, Barbour, Bibb, Blount, Bullock, Butler, Calhoun, Chambers, Cherokee, Chilton, Choctaw, Clarke, Clay, Cleburne, Coffee, Conecuh, Coosa, Covington, Crenshaw, Cullman (except north of Lewis Smith Lake and north of Cullman County Road 437 and west of I-65), Dale, Dallas, Dekalb, Elmore, Escambia, Etowah, Fayette, Geneva (except south of AL Hwy 52, east of AL Hwy 167, west of Houston County line, and north of the Florida line), Greene, Hale, Henry, Houston, Jackson, Jefferson, Lamar, Lee, Lowndes, Macon, Marengo, Marion, Marshall, Mobile, Monroe, Montgomery, Perry, Pickens, Pike, Randolph, Russell, Shelby, St. Clair, Sumter, Talladega, Tallapoosa, Tuscaloosa, Walker, Washington, and Wilcox.
Zone 2: March 30 – April 30
- Colbert, Franklin, Lauderdale (west of US Hwy 43), Lawrence (south of AL Hwy 24), Limestone (north of US Hwy 72), Madison, and Winston.
Zone 3:April 20- April 24
- Cullman (north of Lewis Smith Lake and north of Cullman County Road 437 and west of I-65), Lawrence (north of AL Hwy 24), Lauderdale (east of US Hwy 43), and Morgan
Zone 4: This zone has both a fall and spring season.
- Counties: Clarke, Clay, Covington, Monroe, Randolph and Talladega.
FALL SEASON (DECOYS NOT PERMITTED
- November 17 – November 29
- December 15 – January 1, 2019
SPRING SEASON (DECOYS PERMITTED
- March 16 – April 30
Zone 5: No Season
- Limestone (south of US Hwy 72)