WINCHESTER® STABALL™ 6.5 Available in-store
Winchester StaBALL 6.5 is the world’s first temperature-insensitive BALL® Powder, stable in extreme-hot or -cold conditions. It provides optimal loading density in cartridges appropriate for the burn speed, which is ideal for 6 Creedmoor, 6GT, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7MM-08, 270 Winchester and many more.
StaBALL 6.5’s chemistry includes a copper fouling reducer. We can all appreciate a powder that reduces copper fouling on those match days when we send 120 (or more) rounds downrange without cleaning the bore. Most of all, however, many of us require a powder insensitive to temperature excursions.
Specifications and Features:
- World’s first temperature-insensitive Ball Powder
- REACH-compliant and environmentally “Green”
- Increased velocity
- Reduced copper fouling
- Stable in extreme hot or cold conditions
- Precise metering produces small velocity and pressure standard deviations
- Ideal for 6mm Creedmoor, 6 GT, 6.5mm Creedmoor, 7mm-08, 270 Winchester, and many more calibers!